Ok - So last night I was coming home from the theater trying to focus on staying awake. As I come down into Lehi, I see a car in front of me that has some bright orange stripes near the trunk. As I get closer I see that there is a large wierd shaped object straped to the trunk of this car. When I pull up along side I look over and there is a good sized DEER straped to the back of a 2 door hatchback car!!!! What the.... I had to slow down and let him pass me again so I can make sure that was really what I saw. I got a good look and it was a 3-point buck, eye's still open looking at me..... wish I had my camera.
Where else but Utah would you see a normal looking person with a dead animal strapped to his hatchback at 11:oo at night like it was no big deal....HELLO!!!!!
October 26, 2007
Only in Utah!?!?!?
Posted by Sandie's Spot at Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL...that is classic! I bet that helped wake you up for the "long" part of the drive home!
Oh my HECK---- (like the Utah phrase?) That would freak me out!!
Ditto - Oh my heck!! That is so funny! Too bad you didn't have your camera. :)
Don't you have a camera phone? Oh my goodness- that is So funny! Love the redneckness that lives amongst us.
Good story... I'm gonna share it with all my friends who like to poke fun at the WT folk!
Oh my....what a bust!! I'm still laughing!
Post a Comment