My friend Jennifer had her annual Halloween Party this past week. She put a lot of planning into it to make it her biggest one yet, even had a Wizard of Oz theme. But she had a last minute family emergency and was unable to attend her own party. (there was no other day to move it to). So Matthew and I went to be the greeters and be her stand in. It wasn't the same as if she was there, but people came and it looked wonderful so it was a success. Her friends house that she had it at was down by Hobble Creek, fun house with lots of property, and it got dark and cold really quick, but it was pretty and perfect for the party.Pretty fall colors down by the creek
Fun pumpkin's
Part of her decorations... I forgot to take pictures when it got dark and you can see all the fun lights
Matthew loves to dress up so he was all over getting into character for the party... Isn't he the perfect Cowardly Lion.... and thanks to Jenn for letting my borrow her Wicked Witches costume (I don't do costumes if I can get out of it)
The girls came by for a bit to check it out, and get to try out their costumes... Claire was distracted by the dog that was barking while taking pictures.
October 27, 2008
Halloween Party
Posted by Sandie's Spot at Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks like it was another amazing party!! You and Matthew look great in you costumes!
Very cute combinations - I love the wicked witch and cowardly lion, The Wizard of Oz is one of my favs :) and the girls look darling too!
Glad to finally see the pictures of that amazing house in the day time! Cute pumpkins those were!
GREAT costumes!! What cute party decorations.
Post a Comment