August 14, 2007

August Stuff...

Since nothing really exciting is going on right now instead of working way too much and counting down the days until Labor Day... (most pools in UT close....woohoo)


Here's what I have been doing:

Worked Mamma Mia 4 times.... Loved it! Favorite scene is "Take A Chance on Me" - hilarious and so going to be me! Still very happy to see lots of interesting and fun shows for FREE... can't complain, what else am I going to do sit around and wait for someone to take me...hahaha...


I got the plates for my car... while the dealer was nice enough to put them on my car...I had to take a picture... I'm a UTahR'd (or UTteR) crap!

ECLIPSE MADE IT! What did we do before Harry & Twilight??? I don't know if we will make it thru the next year to find out how Bella & Edward's story ends. :( :( :( :(

My only question is when do I get to "Imprint"???

"But I don't count that as a kiss Jacob, I think of it more as an assault." Bella

" My apologies, dog." Edward

"It's hard and cold, and it throws rainbows in the sunlight." Edward

"N0, It's not possible now. Later, when you're less breakable. Be patient, Bella" Edward

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the quotes! What are we going to do for another year until the next book???

debra said...

Looks like fun- I've heard lots of good things about Mama Mia. You've got it made seeing all these shows for free! I wanna come!

Janna said...

Hmmm as soon as Wicked is announced I am so there! Love the quotes!

Jodi Leishman said...

The shows sound great! I definately want to see wicked again.
I laughed out loud when I read your Eclipse quotes. Can't wait for the wedding!!