August 02, 2007

On the way home

On Wednesday morning, we woke up (way too early) ate some breakfast, cleaned up camp and headed down the canyon.... I had to get back to work.

But I needed to make a little stop on the way to the freeway for a little (Rt 44) Diet DrPepper... and guess who I saw when I came around the corner...


The Schauers (- Donna) making the same stop, before they headed out of town too. We got most of the CA family addicted to the the Sonic drive-in!

It was tons of fun, can't wait to do it again in another 7 years...lol!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love it!!! Sonic rocks! That's SO funny that you ran into each other!

Janna said...

That is Funny, Gotta have a Sonic drink while in Utah!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.