December 25, 2007

Random shots from December

December in SLC Performing Arts means.... Nutcracker... I was "lucky" enough to get to work it 7 times.... Had to show proof of what I do in my "spare time"...top picture is of a few of the Ballerina's going to work too. The 1 of the 6 huge nutcrackers that decorate the theater.



Last Thursday we had a huge storm blow in - just in time for the drive home... I went thru lightening, hail, sleet, high winds... all before getting to Utah County... When I got home my car was plastered with ice... the best was my Mickey antanea ball.... he became 3-D

Santa Clause came to town early.... our neighborhoods resident snow sculpture has been really been busy this year




3 comments:

Jodi Leishman said...

Sweet mickey head. Sorry you had terrible roads to drive in. Glad you arrived safe.

Wendy said...

No fun driving in the snow with UT drivers...good luck out there! Great picture of the Santa out of snow (can you send it to me?)

debra said...

Fun pics of your December adventures. Mickey looks cold!