December 19, 2007

Going to CA!!!!

I keep forgetting to post the big news......
I get to escape UT and go to CA for a few days!!!!
I'm sooooo excited to go see some family & friends, Mickey, the beach, In-N-Out, etc...
Just had to pass on the happy news!!!! j/k

5 comments:

Amy said...

HORRAY!!!!

Wendy said...

Say "Hi" to Mickey and Winnie the Pooh for me!

debra said...

I'm so excited you get to go enjoy all those things, but I am way more jealous at this point. I live souveniers in case you were wondering!

You deserve it and I hope you guys have fun!

Jodi Leishman said...

Hug Mickey for me!

Donna Schauers said...

I hope I get to see you -- but I think I might miss you as I'll be on a boondoogle of my own! I'm going with a friend on a cruise to the Mexican Riveria -- gone Jan 5th-12th.