November 27, 2007

Road Trip???

Ok - I had to take a break from the piles of junk on my desk because I'm about to strangle the "boys" I work with who think it's great to give me stuff to do without explaining then not answer their phones when I have a list of questions.... (sorry about the rant)

So I went to my happy place Disneygeek.com to see what I'm missing out on in the Happiest Place on Earth.....

My only question is who's up for a road trip and can we leave now???

Doesn't the castle look AWESOME!!! Yes I am tearing up as I look at this.... I'm sick I know, but I miss it!!!!!! (I haven't been in 1-1/2 years!!!!)

Like I said Any one who wants to escape for a couple of days - I'm ready to go!!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty castle! I so wish we could go!!! Why does CA have to be so far away?!?!?

Wendy said...

The castle looks AMAZING!!!! I wish it was closer for a day road trip!

Jodi Leishman said...

WOW!! The castle looks incredible. Now I want to go.

Donna Schauers said...

I'm with you -- I haven't been in 2+ years either. My kids are begging for passes -- but it isn't in the works for Santa this year. The castle looks amazing ---we can just look at these pictures and dream about being there!!