November 02, 2007

2 YEARS!!!!

I thought about this the other day... but forgot until this morning that it was 2 years ago today that I left CA and came to Utah, time sure has flown by.... with really nothing really exciting to show for it...hum??? I know I'm supposed to be here and I am a happy to be close to family and have a good job... yadda yadda yadda, but I will always be a Californian and defend it, and make fun of every funny Utah I can (gotta have some entertainment).


Here are some things I miss about the great smoggy state of CA...

4 comments:

Amy said...

We all miss California. Thanks for the pics! :)

debra said...

Do you really miss the traffic? (even though that pic of traffic does have beautiful scenery)... still. We do all miss California... cute post of the 2 year mark! We're almost on 3.... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Wendy said...

It's been SO much fun having you live SO close!!!!

Ruth Ann said...

Good thoughts Sandie -- California will always hold a special place ... there are some things that cannot be replaced!!! It is fun to have you close -- and to leave for work at near the same time sometimes!!