November 01, 2007

First GNO (girls night out)

We had our first G.N.O. party. Tonight agenda was bread making... Diane's Oatmeal Bread and Jodi's Wheat Bread.
We had a ball... cooking eating and yacking... what could be better.
Deb and Amy making sure the mixer's still going
Ruth Ann reading from Chef Brad's book, giving us helpful hints

Our teacher's taking a break while the bread cooks... see we had some healthy veggies too

Hand's on cooking.... making cinnamon pull-a-part with the wheat dough

Before cooking

cooked...

After .... nummy nummy nummy

Special thanks to our teachers!
It was lots of fun to have "girl" talk, eat and enjoy having family together and learn from each other.

6 comments:

Amy said...

We had such a fun time!!! (and you are so darn fast at posting these pics!!!) BIG thanks to our wonderful bread making teachers! Can't wait for next month!!! (we missed you Michelle!)

Janna said...

Fun night and the breads were delicious!!

Wendy said...

Great pics!!!! It was a lot of fun just to have the girls together!

debra said...

Those are fun pics... it was definitley a night worth documenting- so good job!

I think our first official GNO was a hit! Can't wait for the next one! Good idea whoever it was who thought of doing this. (I forgot who it was... oops!)

Jodi Leishman said...

I was a fun night. Great photos!! I may borrow some for my blog. :)

Donna Schauers said...

Save me a seat -- I'm coming next month!!