Random Experience:
I have to share my new alarm I was awoken to this morning. About 5:30am I started hearing a really high pitched, annoying noise that I had never heard before that sounded like it was coming from right outside my window. But being in a sleeping stupor I just laid there and tried to think of what toy one of the girls might have been playing with (sometimes they wake up way to early). After several minutes of this noise (still not sure if it was real or a dream), I couldn't go back to sleep and got up to use the bathroom. When I got out of my room my mom was in the living room opening the window to find a deer standing across the street. I told her about the noise, and we figured the his friend must have been under my window talking to him.... poor deers out there trying to find food and keep the neighborhood on schedule.
New experience - that better not become a regular activity.... that's too early to be woken up by nature.
January 25, 2008
New Alarm Clock
Posted by Sandie's Spot at Friday, January 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL!!! That is too funny! The poor deers, I hope they find some food soon and don't wake you up again...that's a little too early to get up.
HA- that is SO funny! I do feel bad for them, but we love seeing them so close-- the girls are obsessed!
FYI- I don't allow my kids to have obnoxious noisy toys because I fear it would actually be them and not a dear in heat!
Post a Comment