I've been trying to decide if this is "blog" worthy for the past couple day. I decided it is, this is what's going on in my life right now and this is easier then sending out a group email.
As of last Friday, I am no longer a SLC commuter. I have been thinking about quiting for a LONG time and just didn't want to give it up without another job, but haven't had time to look for another job. So Friday I was called into talk to the VP about somethings and it was decided that it was time for me to leave CEM. I was upset for a minute, but I've had time to look back and reflect on promptings I've been receiving for the last few months and realized that there is something else that I need to be doing and that was the only way to get me to change.
I still have my theater job, for now. But I'm beginning the search for a new job, this part sucks. Hopefully with not as far of a commute.... So if anyone has any suggestions.... I'm open!!!
P.S...... if I can be included in anyone's fast Sunday prayer.... I would be VERY GRATEFUL.
Hope everyone is having a better week! Love to all!
February 27, 2008
Another Change
Posted by Sandie's Spot at Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Anything going on in your life is definitely blog worthy.....Dang, what a chore to go find another job!! Good luck! I'll keep my ears open!
Job hunting sucks...but to not have that stress in your life right now is worth it. Good luck!!!
Good luck Sandie -- we know this is not fun -- no matter how good it will be in the future ... NOW is hard!! It is great that you are following those promptings. Take care -- we will keep our eyes and ears open as well -- and add you to our 'fasting' list!!
I'm proud of you for making the leap. It is no fun to make changes. But you're gonna find something that fits you better. Good luck!
I'll let you know if I hear of anything... but my contacts are only at Zions Bank and the Church Office Bldg... you interested?
Wow, change is always hard. I admire you for looking at the bigger picture and trying to stay in tune with what you are supose to do.
Good luck in your hunt. I'll let you know if I think of anything.
they are hiring WAHA (work at home agents) at my work, the downfall is they are not training in Lindon anymore, up in Salt Lake, so that kind of defeats the not commuting anymore idea - congrats on taking the leap, it is a hard one!
Post a Comment