March 21, 2008

WooooHoooooo!!!!!


It has taken exactly 1 month, countless days online, 50+ resumes, 15 live interview, and 30 stressful days are now over!!!! Today I was offered 2 jobs, the first was from an insurance company who told me no a few days ago, then the 2nd just as I was going to send the acceptance to the first. After comparing both the companies I decided to go with the 2nd one called Aquatherm. It's a growing company and I will be the executive assistant. I felt more comfortable with them and thought that I would be able to add more to the company and they are in Provo, but moving all the way to Orem next month (I don't know if I can handle it...lol)

So starting Monday I will be a working woman again - Yeah!!!! (stilll keeping my fingers crossed that I made the right choice) This has definately been a test of faith and patience. Thanks for everyone's support and prayers!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats!!!! I'm SO excited for you!!! Good luck with that new commute!!!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy for you! 2 job offers at once! Amazing! Good luck learning the ropes at the new job. You'll do great! :)

Jodi Leishman said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you had to go through 15 interviews - yuck!! I'm sure you made the right choice. YEAH for a short commute.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Donna Schauers said...

Congrats Sandie!! Sounds like it was a gruewling process. Here's to a smooth transition into your new position!!

Ruth Ann said...

Congrats Sandie - I know I am a little slow - but what can I say, I love the turtle!!! We are happy for you.

Diane said...

You will now be the "go-to person" for anyone having to go through the job search process. You're the queen of on-line job searches AND you took the interview course, so something must be right. Now you get to drive all the way to Orem and have a whole group of funny natives to laugh at (and hope they don't hit you.)
Hugs
mom