This weekend, Janna, and my cousins Jodi, Wendy and Amy and 2 new friends MaryAnn and Kelly escaped to St. George to enjoy a beautiful house and be able to read the last of the Twilight book series in peace and quiet. Mission accomplished!! It was more then just the book... it was about the In-n-out too (lol!!)
Isn't this the best picture!
Do you think I can make it back there on my lunch break??
Isn't this the best picture! Do you think I can make it back there on my lunch break??

We staked out a corner of the store that had seats, waiting for midnight - it was also a great spot to watch the "freaks" that were there.
... and the reading begins...
Desert Sunrise... no I didn't stay awake to see it... I did sleep a few fours... then woke up early
One picture of the pretty house.. it was so comfortable and pretty, can't wait to go back (next year???)
9 comments:
What a GREAT weekend and a FABULOUS book! I'm sad that it was over so fast.... 'sigh'.
Fun pictures, fun memories... can't wait until next time!
Wow what a perfect weekend it was! (Even with all the freaks at Barnes and Noble) Very sad to see it end but it was Great.
Sandie wins ... I was betting that Wendy would be the first to post about SG --- you are quick ... AND the pictures are great. Glad you all had such a fun adventure!!!
It was an awesome weekend! A perfect way to end the saga! But it did go by SO fast! It was nice to escape reality for a little while. LOVE the IN-N-OUT pictures!!!! I can taste it now! :)
Oh, the memories... That was the funnest weekend I've had in a long time. I'm glad I got to come to read and get to know some great new people!!
Hope you don't mind me blog stalking you and commenting:)
Yeah for the super reader!! I can't believe you beat us all done. You were so good to not yell and scream and laugh out loud like I did.
Super fun weekend - GREAT book!!
I must comment again ... that In n Out picture is amazing ... I am so hungry for one ... IT LOOKS SO GOOD I CAN TASTE IT!!!!
Fun stuff, I still haven't finished! Can you believe that?
I cannot which I am more jealous abou thte In-N-Out you made the picture look SO ENTICING, I miss it SO MUCH! or the eninturrupted reading time, mommies or I guess any one for that matter unless on vavcation has time to read unless you make it, I can't find time to brush my teeth, that's what I have to find timefor and showering too, I prioritize THAT intomy schedule :) those genrally take priority over reading! I guess if I did not have to work or take care of children or leave the house for a week, of how wonderful...looks like a wonderful weekend!
Post a Comment