August 07, 2008

We're Going to Israel!

I forgot that I haven't written about the next trip I get to go on... and this time I get to leave the country again... it's about time!

Mom and I are going to ISRAEL! 12 days in December!!

A good friend in Glendora, mentioned this trip to mom and she said they thought there was still room. When I found out who was doing it I said I was in. So we got in contact with Bob Jones (our tour guide) and we have paid 1/2 our trip, so we're committed and we're getting excited. Scary thing is that it's going to be here before we know it.

Now we have to start studying for the places that we will be seeing. The group that we will be going with is going to make it an unforgettable trip aswell. Lots of old friends from back home. I can't wait! Just keep praying that they don't start fighting again! More info to follow!

10 comments:

Amy said...

You guys are going to have such a great time! Dave loved visiting Israel. So many amazing things to see. ENJOY!!!

Wendy said...

That is SO exciting!!! It's going to be a fun trip for sure! And your Mom is finally traveling outside of the USA!!!

Ruth Ann said...

It will be a trip of a life time - and we will all enjoy the pictures when you get back. (You are right - study those places well!!)

debra said...

I'm jealous, but excited for you. I think to make me feel better, you should bring me back the coolest souvenier of them all!

I'm really so excited for you guys- it will be a trip you won't ever forget I'm sure! Yay for you and the mama!

Joanie said...

How exciting! Wish yo could pack me in your luggage! (Love your spotty blog)

cruella said...

Sandie, this is sis. fitz, how exciting to be going to Israel...one of our ward members just came back and said it was totally awesome. Have a great time! When are you going?

Jodi Leishman said...

It's going to be the trip of a lifetime. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun trip especially if Bob Jones from Glendora is your tour guide! You have a very cute blog. Tell your family all hello from us out here in Georgia. Our blog is
100johnsonjuice.blgospot.com

Donna Schauers said...

Can't wait to hear about your travels. Get your passports early!

Unknown said...

We have a question for you...do you have a blog tutorial on how you created your blog page? I have one but, I like your layout and the extra things you and your sisters have on your pages. If you do will you email me gajohnsons@comcast.net.
Thanks, Stacey J.