November 28, 2008

November... over already...

Here are some of our activities in November... hard to believe that this month is already over.

On the 1st I took Matthew to the Manti temple for his first time.... he fell in love with it like I did, we spent a long time there and got to know several of the temple workers, they are so cute.
Since Abby decided that she didn't want to go out to eat on her birthday (see Debra's blog for what we did do). We went to Brick Oven pizza the next week and finally got their famous ballon guy... he does the cutest stuff for the kids... he also does parties and weddings (hum?)
This week Matthew and I sent to the Body Works 3 - Story of the Heart exhibit at The Leonardo by the SLC Library (the best library anywhere). The exhibit was better then I thought. There are some very fascinating displays, I only got creaped out when I looked really close at them and you can still see they still have eyelashes and eyebrows... other then that it was very interesting.
Thanksgiving! Another successfully filling and enjoyable meal with all that attended. It's fun to have the family around that we do. But the CA 1/2 of the family was missed...


As I'm writing this I have 5 days to finish getting ready for Mom and I's trip to ISRAEL.... it's finally setting in that we are actually going and it's time to get ready. So stay tuned for the next entry. We are supposed to have computer access at most of the hotels we're staying at so hopefully I can do my first "international-post" haha!

Hope everyone had a great start of the holiday season!
TTFN...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Busy month! The temple pictures look great! The balloons are amazing! We are going to go to Body Works sometime soon... I'm glad to hear it wasn't too creepy. Great pics of Thanksgiving. I forgot to get pictures of the tables.

Donna Schauers said...

Gee, I wish I had some extra money to send along for you to pick me up a nativity set! You are going to have an amazing time!!! Can't wait to see your blog entries. Don't miss Matt too much!!

Wendy said...

Fun month for you! I love doing collages, SO fast and really cute too. I like the picture of Deb balancing on one foot. Body works sounds interesting but still a little creepy at the same time.