(click on picture to enlarge)
I am a slacker on cards and e-cards this year. December has flown by faster then any other month this year.I just wanted to post a little card of highlights of my year (last few months actually). This year started as one of my worst (losing a friend way to young, losing a job, etc...). But is now ending to be one of the best so far. It sometimes takes hitting bottom and starting from scratch to see the real blessings in your life.
Christmas will take a different feeling for me this year, after being able to stand on Shepherd field where the angels came, (I will testify that those shepherd's were not out in December - it's cold!). Being able to be in the cities where Jesus was born, lived, taught, walked, healed and died and was resurrected. And being able to experience it all with my mom was the best part of it all. It has increased my testimony enormously and I hope if anyone ever gets the chance to go, don't think about it - just do it, it's amazing to experience
Hope that everyone will have an awesome 2009! And that all your Christmas Wishes come true!
Merry Christmas!
Love to all!
Sandie
P.S.
Stay tuned for pictures from Israel, I really am trying to edit down pictures and finish writing about everything. I promise.
Also....a future announcement will be posted here as well... :-)


2 comments:
You've had quite a year!! Glad it is ending so well. I can't wait for more pictures... and more announcements! :)
Merry Christmas!
I am SO glad that your year is ending on a HAPPY note! Fun pictures of your year! Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment