September 02, 2007

Labor Day Weekend

Just wanted to show proof that I did something "outdoorsy" this summer... 1 day counts right?

Thanks Harrison's for letting us play on your toys!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

debra said...

Great action shot... at least you weren't Jason kicking up all the rocks! You look like a pro... love it!

It was a really fun day for sure!

Jodi Leishman said...

How fun - now you can say you spent time in the great outdoors.

Amy said...

One day... that TOTALLY counts!! :)
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Yeah for dirt!

Diane said...

Go Sandie!!! Thanks for coming to spend the weekend with us.

Donna Schauers said...

Of course it counts! Love your blog's pattern and colors!!

Wendy said...

One day totally counts! I was there for Memorial weekend. I love the 4 wheelers! Something different and fun to do!