September 26, 2007

Where in Disneyland Quiz

For those of us that weren't able to join the party at Disneyland this week, I've put together a little quiz to test or knowledge or the Happiest Place on Earth!
I've numbered each picture, just reply with your guess (ride or location). I'll come up with a prize for who ever gets the most correct. Happy time-killing...

#1 #2
#3
#4

#5

#6
#7
#8
#9
#10

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Good quiz! That was kind of hard! How come Disneyland isn't closer to Utah?!?!!?!

Amy said...

Ok, that is so fun! Good job Sandie! :)

M said...

Not sure if I am to reply here... I am probably wrong since it has been since June since we were at the Happiest Place on Earth, sigh! Can you say WITHDRAWLS???

1) Screamin’
2) Bugs Land
3) Ferris Wheel @ DCA
4) Main Street USA
5) Where you go to make the cookies? Just outside of Adventure land… for the life of me I cannot remember the name!
6) Haunted Mansion
7) Monsters Inc
8) The Carnation Place?
9) Fantasy Land rooftops
10) Pirates

Next you have to post the answers :) Thanks for the good times, wanna go, wanna go! I agree with Wendy, why can't we beam ourselves there for just a day, once a week??? Definately one of the HUGE things we miss about Cali, woe is me!

Jodi Leishman said...

Great quiz
1 screamin
2 toontown - maybe chip n dale or goofy's
3 sun wheel
4 main street - train station
5 New orleans
6 Haunted mansion
7 Monsters inc
8 small world
9 fantasy land
19 pirates

Ruth Ann said...

Here is our guess:
1 - Screamin'
2 - Bugs Life
3 - Sun Wheel
4 - Town Hall
5 - New Orleans Square
6 - Haunted Mansion
7 - Monster's Inc.
8 - Small World
9 - Fantasyland
10 - Pirates