September 06, 2007

Time for Change again.....

After many weeks of thinking, praying, searching, calculating, crying, screaming, ignoring, fighting, sleepless nights... I finally came to the conculsion that someone's trying to tell me it's time for a change (again)...

I've been trying to figure out a way to save some money so that I can move into or buy something newer (maybe something with modern conveniances - I love my little apartment, but a garbage disposal is a luxury right now). I realized that I'm not good at saving money so, the only way to accomplish this goal would be to move back in with my mom and become a commuter to SLC... for a while.

So I will no longer be a permanent resident of my beautiful (even under construction) downtown Salt Lake City...


And be a resident in Utah County (at least at
night - and hopefully not for too long).

Yes, I'm still keeping my theater job, I love it and I don't want to give up all ties to SLC... I need some diversity and culture in my life....

I am taking book-on-cd suggestions, gotta do something 'educational' while I'm driving with all these crazy Utah drivers

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Welcome back to "Happy Valley!" It's really not that bad of a place to live. It will be fun to have you around the corner again! But I do wish you luck with commuting in Utah...when I think of Utah drivers only two words come to my mind, "ROAD RAGE!"

Amy said...

Congrats... I'm sorry... not sure which one is more appropriate. But either way, it sounds like it is what is best for now.
If you're ever in a snowstorm on your way home... you're always welcome at my house. (and we'll have a bedroom in the basement finished soon)

debra said...

This morning at breakfast this was our conversation:
BRENNA: Hey mom, do you benember when we had a sleep over at Aunt Sannies house?
MOM: Yes, that was fun huh Nenna?
BRENNA: Yead, and we gotted to see all those temples.
MOM: Um... how many temples did you see?
BRENNA: Probably like 15 or sonthing.
MOM: Wow- that's alot.
BRENNA: Yeah, I wanna do it again wif Aunt Sannie.
MOM: You're going to have a permanent sleep over with Sandie because remember, she's going to live with us for a while?
BRENNA: YES!!!

We're excited to have you close all the time again... hopefully the toadies will behave so you can sleep while you are here.

Yeah for making good decisions! We love you!

Donna Schauers said...

WoW! What news!! Good for you on making your decision. Here's to saving $$$!

Jodi Leishman said...

It will be nice for you to have a change. I'm sure Abby and Brenna will love their new room mate. I'll look for some audio suggestions for you.